One of the biggest differences between Marshall Construction and our competitors is the daily involvement of company ownership. Ownership is intimately involved in every project we do, from preconstruction document review to the submission of the final close out documents. This company structure ensures that the greatest wealth of knowledge and influence is assigned to your project. This structure also eliminates red tape and allows us to react quickly to any issue or needs that may arise. Every project we take-on is important to each member of the Marshall Construction team.
Marshall Construction is Your Best-Value, High-Quality Construction Partner. Here are several qualities that set Marshall Construction apart:
- Experienced. Marshall Construction has completed over 200 school projects in the Greater Houston Area. Marshall has utilized the CM at Risk delivery system exclusively over the last 25 years.
- Reliable. All school projects have opened on time. No Litigation.
- Safe. Only 2 lost time accidents in the last 20 years. No OSHA citations.
- Financially Stable. 90+ years of continuous operation in the Greater Houston Area with a $150,000,000 bonding capacity.
- Great Value. Marshall provides some of the most cost competitive fees and GMPs in the local school construction market.
- High-Quality. Marshall is committed to constructing the highest quality educational facilities. Our organizational structure promotes on-site attention to detail. Marshall has received 2 Apex Awards for school construction. These awards are the most prestigious awards given out in the Houston area, and honor the firm with the highest level of quality in construction.